applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the
Definitions and interpretation
||collectively all information that you submit to Dynamedia Ltd via the Website. This
definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the
Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this
Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
|Data Protection Laws
||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the
Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws,
regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
we or us
is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number
whose registered address is:
20 Chelmsford Close
|UK and EU Cookie Law
||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
|User or you
||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Dynamedia Ltd
and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise
providing services to Dynamedia Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the
provision of such services; and
||the website that you are currently using, https://dynamedia.uk, and any sub-domains of this site
unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any
links we may provide to social media websites.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Dynamedia Ltd is the "data controller". This means
that Dynamedia Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Dynamedia Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
- We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
- Information readily available through the internet;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us
to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date,
times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your
browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section
below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best
possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests.
If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section
headed "Your rights" below).
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing
is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such
- We may use your Data to show you Dynamedia Ltd adverts and other content on other websites. If you do
not want us to use your data to show you Dynamedia Ltd adverts and other content on other websites,
please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party
payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you
suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting
us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers
and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit
www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems
the Data be deleted.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any
time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to
the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is
"manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your
request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or
limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for
our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of
your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you
may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the
Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your
Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- Dynamedia Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or
the transfer of control of all or part of Dynamedia Ltd. Data provided by Users will, where it is
relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner
the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
Dynamedia Ltd has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is
protected and respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your
consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Dynamedia
Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing
of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie
|Strictly necessary cookies
||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They
include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a
shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how
visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our
website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This
enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for
example, your choice of language or region).
||These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited
and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the
advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with
third parties for this purpose.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use at https://dynamedia.uk/cookies.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers
accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to
access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and
guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org.
You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be
deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes
arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed
You may contact Dynamedia Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
01 October 2018