These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless
expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and
Dynamedia Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and
conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by
these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon
your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should
stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the
Website and is not either (i) employed by
and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing
and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these
terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that
you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of
our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software,
data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information
capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any
such content uploaded by Users.
By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright,
trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property
rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise,
any license or right to use any trademark, logo or
service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other
storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any
Content without the written permission of
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other
person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise
objectionable or in breach of any applicable law,
regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without
the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under
the control of
or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all
forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites
themselves or of those in control of them.
into these terms and conditions by this reference. To
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that
makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as
available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the
maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a
particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and
other malware, we give no
warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that
of their personal details and their computers.
accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website
including, but not limited to, any products
and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified
version of the Website unless it is expressly stated
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our or your
negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your
liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable
- To the maximum extent permitted by law,
accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings,
business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may
transfer our rights under these terms and
conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to
the Website from the date of publication. Users
should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions
contain the whole agreement between
the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or
agreements that might have taken place in relation to the
terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and
no third party will have any right to enforce or
rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part
of any provision) is invalid, illegal or
unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be
deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other
provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will
be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and
all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Dynamedia Ltd details
- Dynamedia Ltd
is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number
whose registered address is:
20 Chelmsford Close
Dynamedia Ltd operates the Website Dynamedia.
You can contact Dynamedia Ltd by email on email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).